Welcome to the Elgin Middle School Counseling department!
The mission of the counselors of Elgin Local Schools is to provide high quality, comprehensive school counseling services to all students. Our programs are designed to help all students develop and enhance their academic, social, career and personal strengths in order to become responsible and productive citizens. There is a commitment to individual uniqueness and the maximum development of human potential.
6th grade through 8th grade FOCUS:
- Improving academic awareness
- Continuing self regulation skills
- Expanding career awareness
- Improving awareness on healthy and positive social relationships
- Increase understanding of self respect and respect for others
If you would like to contact me for any reason, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740 223-4300 x1306. I look forward to working with the families and students at Elgin Local Schools!