1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2 Tablespoons sugar
3/4 teaspoons salt
1 cup milk
3 Tablespoons melted butter
1. Pre heat griddle on pancake setting or 350-375 degrees F.
2. Mix together the flour, baking powder. sugar, and salt in a medium bowl.
3. Beat the egg in a large mixing bowl with a wire wisk.
4. Add the milk and melted butter and mix well.
5. Slowly stir in the flour mixture and mix with a wooden spoon only until the flour is wet. The batter will be a little lumpy.
6. When the skillet is hot enough, pour batter using a 1/4 cup measure into the skillet.
7. Cook until the cakes are full of bubbles, the edges are dry, and the pancakes are golden brown underneath. Loosen and turn each pancake with a spatula. Turn only once or they will not be light.