For each pizza you will need:
1 flour tortilla
1-2 T. pizza sauce
2 T mozzarella cheese
Additional toppings such as mushrooms, peppers, pepperoni, onions, sliced black olives, etc.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray bottom of tortilla with non-stick cooking spray.
- This will help tortilla to crisp on bottom.
- Lay sprayed side down on cookie sheet.
- Top the tortilla with pizza sauce and toppings of your liking.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut with pizza wheel into wedges.