Elgin Middle School
Weekly Messenger 6/1/18
As the summer begins, I wanted to touch base with you to remind you of a few key items that will need tending to over the next few months:
- Student final Report Cards will be mailed this week. Please share it with your child so they can see the progress they made and share their accomplishments with you.
- All incoming 7th GRADE STUDENTS must now have these two (2) immunizations before entry to school:
- Free sports physicals will be offered at Ohio Health's Marion Medical Campus on Monday, June 4, 2018. For more information, please see the Elgin webpage.
- If any of your contact information (address, phone numbers, email addresses) changes over the summer, please make sure to call in to the middle school office (740-223-4300) to update your information. We don’t want you to miss anything we send you!
- Please be on the lookout in mid-August for my EMS summer correspondence. This will come to you via mail and will include important information for the 2018-2019 school year. This letter will also be posted on the school’s website. Make sure to pay close attention to those forms that need to be returned to school. Many thanks for sending them in promptly as it will help facilitate a smooth opening to the school year for your child.