PowerGrade shows homework, grades, attendance and is accessible to parents
PowerGrade promotes interactive dialogue between parents, students, and teachers. Parents can log on, at their convenience, to access secure student information, including real-time attendance reports, updated test grades, homework, and other detailed assignment grades.
Parents will be receiving a letter containing the access codes to be able to setup an account to access PowerGrade during the first few weeks of school.
To access PowerGrade:
1. Open the internet browser on your computer.
2. Type www.elginschools.org
into the address bar. Go to the school building home page for your student.
3. Click on the PowerGrade link.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Parent Portal (for Parent and Student Access).
5. In the new window, scroll to the bottom and click the blue button that says “Create Account”.
6. Create your account by completing the requested information. Then, “Link” your students if you have more than one student attending Elgin Local Schools.
If you have any trouble accessing your account or don’t receive the access codes then contact the school your child attends.
PowerSchool - Parent Access Setup Video